Call for Presentations
The Video Services Forum (VSF) is seeking presentations for the June Meeting Webinar. Specific dates will be provided shortly.
This meeting is a gathering of end users, service providers, equipment manufacturers, and others involved with the world of television and video. You are invited to submit a proposal for a presentation on topics in any of the following areas or topics. Note that the list below is not ranked in any particular order:
- User requirements and/or challenges, Case Studies, especially those involving the transition to IP or IT-based technologies
- End User presentations on new production methods, new transport requirements, or other relevant topics
- IPMX or other Pro-A/V topics that are relevant to media transport and production
- New video formats, including HFR (High Frame Rate), HDR (High Dynamic Range), 4K and beyond
- Professional media transport over private packetized networks and the public Internet
- Carrier presentations regarding their contribution network offerings and plans
- Cloud-based production, transport and data exchange formats for professional media
- Mobile video and impacts of 5G on media production and consumption
- Network monitoring and diagnostics with an emphasis on video transport integrity
- Next Generation Television - Transport Implications
- Live sports and the application of IP/IT technology
- Uncompressed media transport
- Video compression – including traditional and emerging technologies which are suitable for professional media applications
- Technical tutorials on media-related topics, or tutorials on new technologies relevant to the VSF
- Security, attack analysis, and encryption as related to professional media production and/or transport
General areas of interest for presentation submissions include relevant protocols, measurement, standards, and provisioning. We also welcome ideas for different topics.
Paper Submission Information
Speakers should submit a 100-200 word synopsis of their presentation for consideration by the VSF program committee. To be considered, the synopsis must be received no later than May 10, 2023.
Proposals containing promotion of specific manufacturer's equipment or vendor solutions will not be considered.
Presenters will be notified regarding the acceptance/rejection of their proposal no later than May 15, 2023.