Call for Presentations
The Video Services Forum (VSF) is seeking presentations for VidTrans20 - Annual Technical Conference and Exposition. VidTrans will be held at the Marina del Rey, Marriott, 4100 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA between February 25-27, 2020.
This meeting is a gathering of end users, service providers, equipment manufacturers, and others involved with the world of television and video. You are invited to submit a proposal for a presentation on topics in any of the following areas or topics. Note that the list below is not ranked in any particular order:
- Adaptive Bit Rate transport
- Human visual/auditory system and perception of video/audio quality
- Security, particularly as it relates to transport of professional media
- Quality of Service
- Quality of Experience
- Measurement and validation of video/audio quality
- Interoperability issues related to professional media
- Provisioning of transport/networks
- Monitoring and remediation of errors in professional media networks
- Status updates on relevant Standards activities
- HFR (High Frame Rate)
- Wide Color Gamut
- Professional media transport over packetized networks
- Carrier presentations regarding their contribution network offerings and plans
- Case Studies
- End User Presentations on almost any topic
- Professional media transport issues
- Mobile video / Mobile video architecture and distribution strategy
- Network monitoring and diagnostics with an emphasis on its impacts on video transport
- Next Generation Television - Transport Implications
- JPEG 2000 transport
- Real-time IPTV tutorials
- Uncompressed transport
- Virtual Private LAN Service - and its relevance to video transport
- Subtopic areas of interest are protocols, measurement, security, standards, and provisioning. We also welcome ideas for different topics.
General areas of interest for presentation submissions include relevant protocols, measurement, standards, and provisioning. We also welcome ideas for different topics.
Paper Submission Information
Speakers should submit a 100-200 word synopsis of their presentation for consideration by the VSF program committee. To be considered, the synopses must be received no later than January 15, 2020.
Proposals containing promotional of specific manufacturer's equipment or vendor solutions will not be considered.
Presenters will be notified regarding the acceptance/rejection of their proposal no later than February 1, 2020.